Saturday 17 October 2015

Queen birthday! πŸ‘©πŸ»


27/9/2015
Sorry baru hari nak story morry dolly ngan si bollger! Hehehe 😁 ok nampak tak gmbar tu? Siapa tak nampak pendek umor! Hahah. Tak sangka plan kite adik beradik berjaya dengan lancar. Sooooo glad to have sibling like you sisto and brothers. πŸ’ž we plan to celebrate birthday for people who is queen of our heart. πŸ‘©πŸ» 1 weeks before the day we plan through whatsapp only. And we celebrate when my brother back home on 'raya haji' at 25/9. On the day, we invite all big family join to make it suprise success. πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ 
On the evening 
I rush to ksl mall to buy the cluster of balloon and the word 'IBU'. 

On the night
I'm arrive to home at 7.30 pm and rush back to buy a cake and some food with sisters. After all that done! Im back to my aunt home at side from my home. Hehe. I prepare what to do. And we go to my front of my home we decorate what need to do. 


Yeayy like this πŸ‘†πŸΌI think its simple but sweet  actually. 😍 

All my aunt my cousin join this. And i cant espect that many comes. Heheh. 😁 the best part ever from my bigggg family. They can give a best committment. Heheh. Thats why i love them much. 😘 

We wait until my mum already dinner with dad. And after that one of my uncle and aunt knock the door. Heheh. And for your information my dad know this plan last minute. Hahah. After she open the door and i look she shocked look what to do. 😱 Haha.  And she cried! πŸ˜‚ That time i'm cried toooo to look she happy. Soo peacefull my heart when i look she happy and i think my sibling feel the same like me. My mum blame my dad to do this. And he say that he dont know anything. Hahaha. Coolest daddy ever. πŸ‘¨πŸ» 




I hope we can be a best and happy family till jannah πŸ‘¨πŸ‘©πŸ‘§πŸ‘¦ thank you again whos join this to make it succes. Its very smooth plan. I'm happy. πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆ

For ibu πŸ‘©πŸ» 
 i hope you like what we do for you. May Allah bless you always mum. I wish that you pink of healthy, success in your life, happy with people around you, i glad ti have mummy that you. Always have for me up and down, always be my best gossip partner. I cant life without you. I dont know how my life without you.❤️ 
Sincerely your youngest daughter πŸ‘§πŸΌ 

Xoxo! Bye 😘